Great value luxury bed and breakfast accommodation in Cornwall
If you are looking for great value accommodation in the very west of Cornwall, Tregiffian Farm could be the place for you. Situated on a working farm in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the south coast of Cornwall, our farmhouse enjoys panoramic sea views in a peaceful countryside location.
Our two en suite bedrooms are decorated to a very high standard and offer large, comfortable beds, colour television, tea and coffee making facilities, radio alarm clock and many other little extras. We are able to keep our prices competitive by serving a cold buffet–style breakfast, consisting of a selection of cereals, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, fresh juice, local breads for toast and tea and coffee.
There are so many things to see and do in this area. We are within easy driving distance of Land’s End, Sennen Cove, Mousehole, St Ives and Porthcurno, with its world–famous open-air Minack Theatre. Drive along the beautiful coast road from St Just to St Ives – one of the top ten most scenic drives in England. Or catch the open top bus and travel from Penzance to Land’s End to St Ives, taking in the breath–taking views along the way.
You could take a walk on the stunning South West Coast Path, exploring the tiny coves and enjoying the wildlife in both sea and air, or simply relax on one of the beautiful sandy beaches nearby at Porthcurno, Porthchapel, Sennen or Marazion.
This tip of Cornwall has so much to offer, you’ll want to keep coming back!
- Luxury B & B in Cornwall
- Close to Penzance, Mousehole, St Michael’s Mount and Lamorna
- Just a few minutes drive to the Minack Theatre
- Close to sandy beaches including Porthcurno, Sennen Cove, Porthgwarra, St Ives and Gwithian Sands
- Within easy distance of Penzance, The Lizard and Land’s End
- Minutes walk to the South West Coast Path
- Visit the art galleries in Penzance, Newlyn and St Ives
- Two luxury en–suite bedrooms
- Delicious continental–style breakfasts using local produce
- Free wi–fi
- Open April to October